Woo hoo! It’s Friday bellas! Hope you all have some fun planned for this first weekend in August. We have some really gorgeous weddings lined up for you this month on LWB and I can’t wait to share them with you all! But for now, I thought I would leave you with some weekend style inspiration. It’s been all about The London Olympics this week, so I’ve taken my inspiration from London designer Three Floor and created a pretty palette of mint, burnt orange and turquoise for a Summer destination theme.
- Get the London Look with this Three Floor Mint Dress perfect for summery bridesmaids
- Add a modern vibe to a destination wedding with these Minted invitations (they come in 3 colours!)
- This beautiful bouquet by Mondo floral Designs highlights the warm and cool tones
- Gorgeous Free People platform Heels with plenty of wow factor
Just in case you missed our blissful features this week:
- Marie Antoinette Inspired Photoshoot
- Laguna Beach E Session
- Midtown Loft and Terrace New York Wedding
- Vera Wang Inspired Wedding Cake
- How To Design Wedding Invitations + A Discount!
- Shabby Chic Silver and White Wedding
- Adelaide Mount Osmond Golf Club Wedding
- Gorgeous Sorbet Bouquet
- Should You Combine a Stag & Hen Party?