I confess I am guilty of my weekly round up being a tad late this week. But the great thing is, when I post my ‘Week of Bliss’ on a Saturday (instead of Friday), it allows me to include any extra gorgeousness from overseas which was published overnight! (Australia is a day ahead of US & Europe). So all the more gorgeous weddings to enjoy I say! Also, I’ve been doing a little extra behind the LWB scenes this week, planning something new and fabulous. I’m really excited and can’t wait until it kicks off in March – so stay tuned. Anyways . . . back to the best-of-weddings this week. Rest assured I’ve got plenty of eye candy to keep you busy till Monday. So grab a glass of wine, get cozy on the couch and get your pinning finger ready, cos you’ll be lost in wedding-ville for awhile! Catch you later wonderful people!
Real Weddings from around the globe:
- In love with the stunning floral detail on the back of this bride’s dress
- An amazing ceremony shelter for this beach wedding in Portugal
- Another beautiful wedding dress in this relaxed Italian wedding
- Romantic French wedding full of dramatic lighting and lavender love
- Beautiful rustic ranch bride in her swoon-worthy bridal bandeau
- Lusting over this lovely lemon yellow wedding shoes
Real Weddings from Australia & New Zealand:
- The cheekiest chic-iest bridesmaids rock this wonderful New Zealand wedding
- An Australian cottage garden wedding with shabby chic details
- This lucky bride won her gorgeous silver Henry Roth wedding gown
- You could get lost in all the pretty pink blooms that dominate this romantic Victoria wedding
In case you missed, here are our pretty posts from this week:
- Your chance to win $500 worth of invitations with this GIVEAWAY!
- Next best thing to a garden wedding is this greenhouse bridal inspiration
- It’s as good as they get with this pretty pastel wedding in the NSW countryside
- Still oohing & aahing over this super cute cake with flag bunting
- Have to love a handmade wedding in a vintage garden
- An old world glam venue graces this lovely vintage inspired wedding
- Oh Collette Dinnigan how we do love thee!
- Hey True Blue! – it’s a down-to-earth Aussie bush engagement